Rimon Jewish Primary School is a one-form entry contemporary modern orthodox primary school which opened in September 2012. It is a “Free School” which means that although it is state aided, the school has far more control over what it teaches and how it teaches it.
The ethos of the school is based upon five guiding principles, which will underpin the curriculum.
- rigorous pursuit of academic achievement and creativity
- thorough and inspiring approach to the teaching of Judaism
- international awareness through learning and charity
- commitment to the preservation of the environment
- excellence in the provision of special needs